Monday, April 4, 2011

Romantic and Wilted


I think someone loved me before.

So I can be romantic when there’s something to be romantic about. There are a lot of words for romantic. Not as many as there are for being lonely and rejected, but quite a few. No sense saying what they are. I know quite a few of them. Me and the word “alone’ hang out, too. A lot of words mean being alone.

So I can say being wilted is like waking up in the morning. It happens regularly. Liars are like botanists from the negative zone. Where someone watering a plant makes it grow, a liar sucks it all out into themselves. There’s still something there when they get through, but barely.

Being romantic and wilted is inhaling and exhaling with pain involved. Thankfully, liars persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment