Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lost and Hungry


If you don’t offer something to consume, shut up.

So I cannot find my way and I’m alright with that. There’s no sense thinking the grass is greener in that place I can’t find, because it’s brown and itchy there. It’s brown and itchy here, too. So I may as well keep wandering around for lack of anything else to do.

So I’m thinking my hunger is like a math problem that takes a whole chalkboard to solve. It seems like something easy to figure out, but then there’s so damn much between starting and ending, so much vulgar confusion, and just when I think I might be getting full I’m hungry again. At least my growling stomach adds something to the conversations I have with myself.

Being lost and hungry is exactly that for me. Has anyone ever found a damn thing or did they just stop calling themselves lost for a minute? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment